All sessions requested by parents/carers are subject to availability.
- All sessions booked must be paid for in advance.
- No parent/carer should consider a booking as being accepted until payment has been received by the Club.
- Bookings may be made up to 12 hours before the start of any session. Children will not be able to be booked in after that time.
- Parents/carers of children not booked into the After-School Club, but who subsequently attend, will incur a £5.00 non-booking fee per child, in addition to the cost of the session.
- School children who remain at the school uncollected after 4.00pm will be admitted into the After-School Club, whilst their parents are contacted to collect them. The parent/carer will incur a £5.00 non-booking fee per child in addition to the session charge.
- Bookings may be cancelled or changed up to 12 hours before the start of the session – changes may not occur after this time.
- Breakspear Buddies will credit all fees charged if the club is forced to close due to unforeseen circumstances.
There is a penalty charge of £5.00 for every five minutes (or part thereof) for each child collected after the official closing time of the club.